Last day at work...

Bee7

Reaction score
Last day at work today and after the week I've had i can see me getting emotional! Have had loads of problems with OH, my car is knackered and going to cost nearly a grand to fix, grandad is unwell, stepdad's job is in danger and i've lost my part time work-from-home job because I haven't been able to keep up with the workload. Oh yes and my belly seems to have trebled in size haha.

Hoping i can enjoy my last day and stay strong, if i cry when i have to say bye to everyone i'm going to feel such a fool! xxx

Lol I couldn't wait to finish work, I was out of there like a shot!

Try and view it as something off your shoulders, one less thing to think about :hug: xxxxxxxxx

You'll be fine hun, I wish I was leaving work today haha x

My last day today too hun! Snap again! Hope things start to get better for you :) big hugs xx

Too late. Just been presented with flowers, choccys, clothes and a voucher for £100 and subsequently burst into tears haha!

Enjoy your last day too beckyjane :) now what are we supposed to do?! x

Awww thats so lovely! I have made all my collegues in my office wear party hats and we are having fish & chips for lunch and they have all baked cakes!!

I have no idea what we are ment to do now... i have some sorting and washing to do for bubs arrival then im all out of ideas?!? xx

Fish and chips and cake...sounds like my kinda party!

Yep, once i've cleaned the house and washed the baby clothes i have no idea what to do. Hopefully we won't have too long to wait for our bubs xx

Too late. Just been presented with flowers, choccys, clothes and a voucher for £100 and subsequently burst into tears haha!

Enjoy your last day too beckyjane :) now what are we supposed to do?! x

Blimey all I got was soiled incontinence pads and wee in my shoe :shock: have fun spending the voucher :D

it was my last day yesterday and i couldnt wait to finish although i have a nice load of uni work to get through, if you get that bored and you wanna help lol

i really dont mind the pair of you helping hehehe :dance:only joking you will find lots to do and the last few weeks sleeping as thats what i did last time xxx

wow loadsa peoples last day today and hope all fixes itself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back