Last Baby!!!! Yay!!!!

jendav81

Reaction score
OMG! Just realised I'm on the last baby! Yay!!!

I have been given date for induction which is the 9th of June at 10am (2 weeks on Monday!). I'm getting really excited now!

The nursery is finished apart from changing unit which we are getting today from SIL so will take pics one it's all set up and post them for you guys to see.

It's a really nice day today but I have a really bad sore throat so am just sitting in the house today and resting. Not long now till I meet LO yay!!!!

Hope you all have a good day today.

Jen xxx

Now all you need is the LO to arrive, bet its sooo exciting.

My ticker moved up to the last box today as well! Yay! I'm due on the 24th June!

Enjoy the nesting hun x :cheer: to last baby!

Tatum29 said:
My ticker moved up to the last box today as well! Yay! I'm due on the 24th June!

We're due on the same day! But I'm being induced on the 9th of June due to severe itching, not long now! xx

jendav81 said:
Tatum29 said:

We're due on the same day! But I'm being induced on the 9th of June due to severe itching, not long now! xx

Oh wow, good luck! Not long for you! My son arrived a week early, so I'm hoping my baby girl will too! Tired of being pregnant now! :D

YAY :cheer: I get the last baby next week (thursday i think) and i'm SO excited!!

She'e obviously been too excited about mummies birthday today it feels like shes trying to escape at times!! I hate the fact she's now found my cervix, i'm gonna spend the next month wondering what every last niggle is when it's just her having fun!!

YAY!! Congratulations on the last baby!!

Not long now until you meet your LO-your induction is the day after my due date....I bet you have your Lo before me!!! :evil: (only joking hun!!!)

congratulations on moving to the last ticker Jen :D :dance:
and congrats to Tatum too :dance:

sarah :hug: :wave:

yay congrats hun, dont know what ill be like when i hit the last baby on ticker, i was so excited about it moving up one yesterday i just about peed myself :shock: will probably be a full on "when harry met sally" moment when i get to the last one :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back