Laptop Help

Kelly G

Reaction score
Hi

Df And I are thinking of buying a laptop as our PC takes up so much room!

Been looking at PC world and Currys, Does anyone know of any good deals anywhere else? We want a decent one and have about £500 to spend.

Another Question

I Probably sound really thick asking this but how does the wireless internet thing work?

Tnx In Advance

Have you tried Dell, they only sell online and build it to your spec!

Try Dell.. they are cheaper and u get more for your money...

go for an ACER they are fab, I'll try and find a link for you :)

re wireless, you will need to buy a wireless router, linksys are the best in my opinion, and then you just plug your usual modem into that and your laptop will automatically find it.

go for an ACER they are fab, I'll try and find a link for you

re wireless, you will need to buy a wireless router, linksys are the best in my opinion, and then you just plug your usual modem into that and your laptop will automatically find it.

Tnx for that didn't realise it was that simple, i thought we would have to change our broadband service :oops:

We Just want something with a good memory and hard drive to store music and photo's

where going to have a look around on sunday whenDF is off work

I got my HP Compaq from redcracker.com and it was only £270 with £30 refund back definatley worth a look i'd say

The type of wireless router that you purchase will depend on the type of broadband service that you use. If you use broadband through a telephone line, then you'll need a ADSL router; if you're using broadband through a cable line, then you'll need a DSL router. The routers are reasonably priced on places like ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back