ladies please lend some of ur advice!!!!!!

emily1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

If we conceived this month it was on the 2nd of december.
since last night i have been experiencing some cramping.. its pretty annoying actually. Its a like constant pain.. like more of a tightening kinda pain.. dull and aching..
Not like period pain at all.. more of a annoying pain.

Does anyone know what that is??

Thanks Ladies.!

P.S I have done two HPT - one on tues, BFN and one today at lunch - BFN... I hope ive just done it too early! Im 4 days off AF!!!

P.PS I have other symptoms too - tiredness, my nipples have grown, and they have deepened to a purpley colour, all the bumpy bits seemed to have multiplied and are sticking out more, i have watery white CM at the moment, ALOT of it.. thought it was AF this morning i felt that much...i am also having like gassy pains.. quite embarassing really... so i just go to the car at work let them rip... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Any ideas would be helpful!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi,

I had very strong cramping/ tightening pains just before AF was due when I conceieved my son. I was convinve AF was on her way but it turned out to be stretching pains. The uterus practices stretching for the growth of the baby. So I giuess it could be that. Your other symptoms sound good too. When are you testing?

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back