Laceys....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Last day at nursery today and I'm so emontional! :( I seriously do not know where the last 4 years have gone, she's not my baby anymore!!
I'm gonna be a blubbering wreak in September when it's her first day at school :(

Awww remember your hormones probably make you x10 more upset about it hun :hug:

I was thinking that!! I even feel guilty that I haven't brought her teachers a leaving present! I'm never like this normally! Lol

Haha I would but I'm skint! Been doing too much baby shopping! Give it a couple years and your be like this with Jacob! I told lace I want her to be a baby again!

:rofl: Jacobs not a baby nomore, he don't let me kiss him :cry: Tells me "off Mummy" and squishes my face :rofl: He a cuddly little man :lol:

Lacey doesn't do kisses anymore either, only if shes upset! I'm hoping once little man arrives, she'll want cuddles again cos she'll see me cuddling him!

:lol: Jacobs never been the kissy type only person he lets give him a kiss is his Grandad, lol!

Aw bless him, little grandad boy!! Laceys a Nanny's girl! I think thats cos she spoils her though! Mum was nagging me for ages to give her another grand child but now she's got 2 on the way so Lacey won't be getting spoilt no more! lol
God looking at Jacob's age, Lacey was only just walking then, seems ages ago!!

Aww :lol: Nope Jacob is a Grandads boy, through and through! He didnt see him for a whole week the other week, didn't even hear my Dads voice I walked up to my Mum and he launched himself onto my Dad :rofl: Didnt see his face or hear his voice and it could of been any random man and gave him a big smile and cuddle! :lol: Jacobs nearly walking, he too lazy! LOL

Aw bless, he'll get there! I was so desperate for Lacey to walk but as soon as she started i was like please stop now lol! I found those child walker things helped Lace alot and i gave mine to my friend and her son started walking properly the day after i gave him it! Has Jacob got one?

Aw bless, he'll get there! I was so desperate for Lacey to walk but as soon as she started i was like please stop now lol! I found those child walker things helped Lace alot and i gave mine to my friend and her son started walking properly the day after i gave him it! Has Jacob got one?

Yeah he walks around with the v-tech walker, great things :D lol oh and my hoover, shame he dont know how to use it properly :lol:

Last edited:
Haha Lacey used to be petriefied of the hoover. i think it's because tim used to pretend to hoover her up! Now she hoovers my sofa's for me!

Wait till she leaves infants! I got one who's starting juniors in September and one who's doing his gcse's when he goes back!! Where does the frigging time go?? :shock: oh and they get worse when they get older.. I caught my oldest trying to pour himself a pint of vodka and orange the other day.. I nearly had a fit! All alcohol is hidden now!

Haha omg!! He's only 13!!

Well I just went to get lacey and made her say goodbye to her teachers and they were saying how their gonna miss her!! I started to well up and was like we best go! Haha thought I was gonna cry :(

Wait till she leaves infants! I got one who's starting juniors in September and one who's doing his gcse's when he goes back!! Where does the frigging time go?? :shock: oh and they get worse when they get older.. I caught my oldest trying to pour himself a pint of vodka and orange the other day.. I nearly had a fit! All alcohol is hidden now!

OMG :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back