Labour songs .....songs you would give birth to?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I am making up a few cds of my fave songs to play while i am giving birth :D

and wanted for fun see what songs you girls think our excellent upbeat songs that would be prefect to get you though labour

one ive chosen is 'Dancing on the Cealing' and When the going gets tough'
you have to sing along to those and do a bit of a jiggle to :cheer: :cheer:

Oh and this one i was in first school when it came out it makes me feel all old but nostalgic :hug: :rotfl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MimmTdn9314

song that make you happy and feel like smiling are the songs im going to use 8)

i have the strangest taste in music i will warn you now....

ive got songs that remind me of weekends away, kareoke and just general great nites/days out with my friends/ken

Definately not Supermassive Black Hole by Muse! LOL :rotfl:

Will be taking my classical music for babies cd with me as have been playing it a lot in pregnancy and it's really relaxing for me and hopefully for baby too!

Hmmm i concidered this, i may take a CD of relaxation/classical music, and one of all the songs that remind me of good things so it'll be a very mixed bag lol, (sounds all soppy and i bet he'll read it too grr :roll: but) i will probably have a CD with all the songs that make me think of good times with Dave, then the songs will continue to be good and remind me of another good time with him and of Tally as well.

Knowing him though i'll get "what is this crap" as he turns it off lol :rotfl:

I do think its a good idea to have a CD of all your faves, or motivating songs etc, whatever get you through i guess

No music for me! Would probably bug me, lol. If I give birth the day after my due date then i'll have the monaco grand prix on in the background... can't go missing that now can i!

im having happy upbeat songs, its gonna be like a disco at my place lol :dance:

fuffins1981 said:
Push It - Salt and Pepper :rotfl:

you should go look at the thread in off topics weve spent all day sharing our fave 80's 90's music its been funny :lol: :lol: it will cheer you up a bit :hug:

geordie lass said:
fuffins1981 said:

you should go look at the thread in off topics weve spent all day sharing our fave 80's 90's music its been funny :lol: :lol: it will cheer you up a bit :hug:

Thank you Sarah :)

Replied to your text and it says 'pending'

Make it deliver! :x :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
geordie lass said:
fuffins1981 said:

Thank you Sarah :)

Replied to your text and it says 'pending'

Make it deliver! :x :rotfl:

I got it hun :lol: :lol:

My t- moblie phone is being a pain in the ares i get texts someone sent me the day before a 3 am and they wake me up :x
going to get a new phone the battery knackered as well :roll:

Gonna make a playlist soon cos I don't think I'll survive labour without music. It'll drive the midwife crazy though because I'm planning on including all my faves which are mostly rap & dancehall - hope she won't mind the odd expletive! :D

mandspice said:
Gonna make a playlist soon cos I don't think I'll survive labour without music. It'll drive the midwife crazy though because I'm planning on including all my faves which are mostly rap & dancehall - hope she won't mind the odd expletive! :D

Check you out!
You sound like my little sister.

Having 'the gyal with the tightest pum pum' blasting out may shock the staff though :rotfl:

Guns n Roses shall be a must on my 'birthing cd'. I am going to put it together next week. I am starting to get horrible feelings that Aimee shall be making her entrance much earlier than thought so I want everything ready! :rotfl:

I gave birth to the rolling stones! :rotfl: :rotfl:

That sounds sooooo strange, obviously I didn't pop Mick, Ronnie and gang out, but they were playing in the operating room as I had my section. The anesthetists choice, and he even looked like Ronnie Wood....and was a bit spaced out.....desperate to give me morphine, maybe he wanted a shot himself! :rotfl:

xxx

Alot of my faves ive remembered through this thread
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=76390
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=76406

Along with all my resent faves
If i make a cd mix of my all time faves James isnt going to see his Son being born because this lot will be like pure hell and torture to him :rotfl: :rotfl:
But stuff him i need my music mind if i play his i may give birth quicker to get away from the agony of his music
:talkhand:

he likes raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtT_YgbK ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_MJX58qk8

He looks normal i promise :rotfl:

HANG ON A MO if i play his really heavy stuff those 2 above are the tame songs :roll: :roll:
the TORTURE of his c*** music will distract me from the pain of labour
:think: :think: :think: its an idea :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I like the nature sounds actually, but if I had to choose something more mainstream.... I suppose "Push It" by Salt & Pepa :rotfl:

Lisamj said:
I like the nature sounds actually, but if I had to choose something more mainstream.... I suppose "Push It" by Salt & Pepa :rotfl:

You cant have it! I have already chosen it! :rotfl:

Hands of preggo lady! :rotfl:

Im sure when I was in labour for jack the radio was on and I remember listening to 'club foot' by kasabian. I love kasabian and saw them a few times when I was pregnant for jack but when you are having gas and air - I was convinced i was clubbing!!! :rotfl: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back