• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Labour dreams

maybebaby

Reaction score
They've started! 2 nights ago I dreamed that the baby stayed transverse and I had to have a c-section. Last night I dreamed I had a little girl at home, except she came out feet first and I didn't realise I was in labour until her foot appeared! Then when she was born she came out with her waters intact and the placenta at the same time :lol:

Anyone else having dodgy labour dreams?

Not Labour dreams but dreamt last night OH told me he was Gay :shock: but he still loved me & wanted his new Gay partner to live with us as a family so he could have a boyfriend & a girlfriend!! Very strange. :?

Popping in from 2nd tri - I had a labour dream but it wasn't a baby it was a teddy bear. And didn't hurt at all :rotfl: yeah right

i have labour dreams most nights now especially thursdays after antinatal classes lol

I've had two labour dreams now and in each one I've dreamt I had triplets. :shock:

I had a labour dream before i even knew i was pregnant, i dreamt i was having twins and one was really big and the other really short (maybe i had slept throught the films twins and it had given me subliminal messages hehe)
then i had one before the sexing scan where i dreamt i was giving birth to a girl (which was wrong as am having a boy)
And last night i actually woke myself and my D/H up screaming in pain as my dream was about my labour (i have spd so in pain most nights i thnk my pain slipped into my dream) but it was bizzare i was dreaming about going the loo and seeing the show which is not how I remember it at all and then getting rushed the womens hospital and seeing all my old work collegues who where working on me. It was so real it freaked me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back