• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knocked Up.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the film Knocked Up? My Oh and I bought it off Movies on Demand last night. It was really funny but that shot of the baby crowning scared the hell out of me!! The OH just laughed and said 'that what you'll be doing in 4 months!' I bet the baby crowning doesn't look as clean as that though! :rotfl:

We saw it ages ago and I wasn't really that impressed by it. Don't get me wrong, it was funny in places but not as good as it was made out to be 8)

I quite enjoyed what I've seen of it - we had it on the flight to Houston, so didnt really see ALL of it.

I loved it and will be buying it on dvd asap, it was funny as hell i thought!

I didn't think that much to it either. I thought i'd really enjoy it but i never.

i watched it with OH and we both found it really funny. I know what you mean about the crowning bit at the end though :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back