• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knocked Up

im watching
i now pronounce u chuck and larry

becks, u seen adam sandler in a firemans uniform :wink:

Kimbo said:
im watching
i now pronounce u chuck and larry

becks, u seen adam sandler in a firemans uniform :wink:

omg it was brilliant :cheer:

I just saw this at the pictures tonight and it even has some laughs in it for any men you may coax into going. :)

But may be a bit sad in places for those who've had miscarriages/ are still trying. I shed a few tears.

But mostly a fun watch :)

Im dragging this thread back up cos I went to see this film last night.

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't that good? After all the hype I was expecting something brilliant but I think I only really laughed at 2 bits :?

I was bored towards the end :bored:

I watched it online the other day, it was pretty funny. Definately a movie I'd want to see again.

I downloaded it and watched it before it was out at the cinema. I laughed all the way through :lol:

It wasn't too bad I suppose 8)

Going to see Superbad this weekend, I hope thats good :)

Got this on dvd, not watched it yet though. Prob watch it tonight :D

The film reviewer Mark Kermode said the film was too long, they could have cut some minutes out of it.

I can see his point, but then I often feel like that at the pictures :)

The film reviewer Mark Kermode said the film was too long, they could have cut some minutes out of it.

katyk said:

Definitely agree with that, it seemed to last ages but I dunno if thats just cos I was eager to get back home to the kids :?

Becksss

is there any way you can download these films or can you only watch them online.

:D

katyk said:

Definitely agree with that, it seemed to last ages but I dunno if thats just cos I was eager to get back home to the kids :?

Becksss

is there any way you can download these films or can you only watch them online.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back