• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knocked Up

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone been to see it yet?
i went to see it on friday night and was like this :rotfl: all the way through it!

brill film! :lol:

very graphic though for a 15 certificate!!

I've seen it. Me and DH went on Friday and I thought it was hilarous! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Made me sad though as I'm still TTC. Was a really good film though and even DH liked it.

I agree about the graphic bits though!! Nearly made DH puke!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

love the bit at the end where she's adamant that she doesnt want any pain relief, then when she's pushing, she shouts "give me an F'in epidural!!" :rotfl:

I really fancy this - anyone wanna babysit for me :pray:

we went to see it sat night, i couldnt believe some of the things you saw! her belly was sooo fake though

wowwwww where did u find that site? does it have all new movies on?

looks like i got something to watch tonight then :D

weeeeeee

i dunno ive known it 4 ages
i always watch the new 1s u gotta be quick sometimes they get deleted etc or dont work

ive watch loads of movies on it lol
im watching knocked up now seeina as u sed it was good its funny cos when something funny happens u hear auidence laugh in cinema lol

wow im impressed!
what to watch tonight! :think: :lol:

theres so much choice, i dont know what to watch first!!

Sadly gone off that site at the mo I think- has a red X on the screen when I tried to view.

Hopefully it will be back :)

Thanks for the brill site becks. :) My OH is on one called demonoid but that's more for downloading films and it's quite erandom what thwy have and don't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back