Knock Knock on the 2nd Trimester Door

LucyBee

Reaction score
Please can I come in and join you lot in the 2nd trimester?!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be here.
Technically I've joined 2 hours and 11 minutes early but I couldn't wait any longer!
Lucyx

Hi there,

Im sure we can forgive you for coming in early!!! LOL.

Welcome and enjoy, im gonna be here for a while yet xxx

:wave: Hey Luce!!
Glad to have you here-I joined about two days early, I was that excited!!!
I have not been here long, so still settling in..**goes off to get a plant to make it look a bit more homely, oh and some slippers *****

Its a good feeling innit!!

I cant believe how quickly time is flying by, we will be holding our bubbas before we know it :dance:

Hi LucyBee

Welcome to the 2nd Tri. :hug:

x

Awww skatty, you are leaving us tomorrow! :cry: :cry:

I know but I don't want to go :( I've enjoyed the second tri so much! You are only a few days behind :) We'll leave some space for the new girls moving over!

I know, i wont be too far behind you!
Make sure there is space in there for me! :cheer:

:hug: :hug:
Im not sure i want to move to the 3rd tri..seems to be the hardest part :cry: :cry:

I'm exactly the same! I am sailing through at the moment but I guess we'll be getting heavy and hot and not be able to sleep etc. I am also dreading getting stretchmarks, I know it sounds shallow :lol:

Dont worry about it..so am i..i have managed to avoid them so far..and i know they are just going to jump out on me sometime :shakehead: :shakehead:

Welcome LucyBee! It's great in the 2nd tri. I joined 6 days early cos I just couldn't wait!!! :rotfl: I am soo sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back