Knitted baby things

Lilelephant

Reaction score
As u know I am knittin some hat and mitten sets for some of u! Well Orlando has way to many clothes now lol so was wondering if anyone wanted other knitted things jumpers, jacket, rompers, blankets etc then I would love to help! Obv would ask for a small amount to cover the wool but not much cos I like doing it! Xx just let me know

---
-

Awww thats so nice of you... I will have a word with OH and see what he thinks. If he is up for it i will let you know :). Thanks hun xx

Do you have any pics that you can put up of what you have made so far? just to get a little idea of what i am looking at? x

Yeah course
c1238423-1b16-6074.jpg
c1238411-1b39-a878.jpg
c123841d-1ba6-2c5c.jpg
c1238437-1c34-cb2f.jpg
c1238434-1c6e-7f25.jpg
c1238422-1c9a-01b5.jpg

---
-

Oh wow you have made some wonderful things. You are really talented :). whats the prices hun as i wthink i am very intersted lol x

Last edited:
Rompers say 5 quid and the cardigans and jumpers 2.50?

---
-

Is that with or without postage and can you do baby blankets? x

With Hun x I can I haven't done any yet but I have loads of patterns x say 5 quid for them cos of the amount of wool?

---
-

Oh cool. £5 sounds super for the blankets. I gotta go to work now but will message you tonight if thats ok? Oh also do you have any pics of the patterns? x

If you do have pics of the patterns and if you could pm me with them that would be great xx

I would love some more bits! Am sending somethin for u for the hats and booties so if I include some wool I like could u use that? xx

Wow is all I can say!! They're gorgeous! I have started my first ever knitted garment this weekend, a cardi is on it's way!! I may need your help though MrsMC as I can't understand the patterns!! Wow u r so talented!!

Have you ever thought about starting your own business? These are adorable!!

Hey my lovely, just waiting for my stuff. Wondering if it will be here today and already I want more!! have you got paypal? and haver you got any BRIGHT BRIGHT lime green wool? xx

Last edited:
U have but don't think I would be any good at the business side

---
-

Hey give it a couple of days Hun cos I am cheap and sent it 2nd class! Ha ha!
I can get some Hun how cute!

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back