KJ

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello, was just wondering how your 36 week appointment went- was it on friday?? Has your baby started to engage yet?

I have my 38 week appointment on friday and am hoping baby has started to engage but i don't feel as though it has yet, thats if you do feel it?!

xx

Hi Nikkif,

thanks for asking. Yes, I had my 36 wk appointment on friday (was actually 36+2!). Baby is still head down (yippee!!), not engaged yet.

Heartrate was fine and my BP was fine and my fundal height was 36cm and urine was clear, so all as it should be!

Can't believe it's 3 weeks tomorrow!! I'm sooooooo excited!! I've had about 4 friends who were also pregnant this year, and they've all had their babies now, so I'm the last one! I felt a bit emotional when my friend texted me last night to say she'd had hers and I was next!!

I was wondering whether my baby would have engaged a little bit as things had felt slightly different, but not much. I've been starting to get the occasional sharp pains at the sides of my pelvis and in my upper thighs. Was wondering whether it was the head pressing on a nerve. Also, when I waslk anywhere for longer than about 10 mins, I feel a pressure on my bladder. I can still totally control it and know I@m not going to pee myself, but the feeling is really strange! So if he's not engaged yet and I'm feeling these things, I wonder what it'll feel like when he does engage!!

How about you, any symptoms changed recently?

K.xxx

Hi KJ

Glad things went well and all is as it should be!!
I sometimes feel like things are slightly different and more pressure in my pelvic area but not too much so i really doin't know if baby has started to engage. I get the feeling not as baby is still all over the place, from right to left!!!

I hope so as i thought they should have engaged a bit by now for 1st baby??

Anyway i will know more on Friday.

Not long to go now for us :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back