Kindness of others...

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
Today I was given by someone in work 2 pushchairs... one umbrella one lightweight for when the wee one is older... it's a chicco one... the other a bebe confort loola with the car seat too... the pushchair bit hasn't even been used....

WOW... she could have sold them.. but she decided to give them to me... so now i have a back up incase something happens to my main one....

Aw that's so nice! Some people really are just genuinely kind and it's always so surprising that they have a kind enough heart to do this sort of thing!
My hubby is a music tutor and one of his private students family has been so amazing since he told them we're expecting. They're Sri-Lanken and apparently in their culture it's tradition for the wife to make a curry for the pregnant wife of a friend - not only did I get a huge pot of amazing curry, but she also made a huge pot of pilau rice and a pot of Raita to go with it! It was amazing! Also they have 2 girls, so when they found out we're having a girl they started clearing out their loft and have sent loads of stuff over! We've had a load of clothes and a few other bits, but apparently they're waiting until she's here to bring the rest over, including a moses basket, a whole load of toys, more clothes and blankets. We kept asking if they wanted anything for it all, but all they say to hubby is "just keep teaching our daughter the way you do!" and it's just such a lovely feeling!

Aww how lovely it really does restore your faith in humanity doesn't it... xx
This lady fosters 0 to 2 yrs old... the pushchairs have hardly been used xx

Awwww it's lovely to see there still is kind people out there that want to help and don't want anything in return :))) like on Saturday me and family went shopping and it was a hot day we nipped Into the pub obv I had cola lol but there was no where to sit indoor so we went outside and again no where to sit, Iam 8 months pregnant Iam
Only small and my bump is huge would anyone offer me a chair? Nope I was fuming! So to hear there is still kind people out there is lovely!!!! :) x

I was I made it obvious yet still no one moved wouldn't mind but there was little toddlers sat on chairs and there empty pushchairs was next to the parents lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back