Kim *LEAH'S HERE!! Details & Pic in 1st Post!*

happy-chick

Reaction score
Leah arrived into the world at 3:45pm on 08/02/08 weighing 7lb 11oz!
Massive Congrats :D Loads of love 2 u all!

UPDATE
She said it ended in forceps delivery in theatre cos they were close to giving her a c-section. She's shattered & cant move cos of epi. Bless her :)

c5d47fc7.jpg

Not sure how much shes updated in the other post but thought i'd start a new one here :D

She text me this morning at 8:02 saying she was 4cm dilated and then 10mins later saying she was being moved the delivery suite... sounded like she was in quite alot of pain. Hopefully she's pushing right now :cheer:

Good luck kim, hope the next txt I get is to say Leah has arrived in the world!! So exciting!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

omg thats happened quickly hasn't it.. hope it continues at this pace which means Leah will be here very quickly, good luck kim :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: she doesnt waste anytime, little Leah did want to come out after all!

Im so glad things are progressing nicely for u Kim!

Yay Leah is on her way :dance: :dance:

She must be getting forum withdrawal by now....

Come on Leah....mummy needs a forum fix!!!!

:cheer:

come on you can do it :D look how early i got up :rotfl: i wanted to be here for when leah pops out... hope ur holding her now hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wonder if they moved her to have an epidural placed???? :think:

4cm's at 8am....you should dilate roughly a cm an hour at least...could be still dilating girls :think:

Keep active kimbo and you will dialate faster i promise, walk around and suck on te gas and air!

Hope you will have ad her by later good luck sweetie!!!

come on girl you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im so excited i went from 4cm to pushing in about an hour!!!!!!!!!cant wait for more news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back