kill it cook it eat it

paradysso

Reaction score
any one else watch this??? :shock:
ive just finished watching the 2nd episode and im seriously considering becoming a vegetarien :?

its soo shocking, i know im definately not eating any more supermarket meat. maybe only free range from farm shop, but not sure if i could stomach it now

I watched the pig the other night...............pretty graphic and upsetting. I've been watching that huges chicken run too and me and OH have decided to by free range chickens (have always brought free range eggs)
I've been a veggie before when I was about 14 for a year or so. If I had to kill my own meat then I would as I wouldn't beable to kill anything. def something to think about :think:

i doesnt bother me which is weird cos it used to. i think if you eat meat you have to come to terms with the fact that an animal dies.
didnt like the one tonight where theyre electric shock things didnt work and they had to shoot its head :(

i watched the one with the cows. It wasnt nice when they slit there throats because they were still moving and they nearly cut there heads off :shock: I think its great that they give people the chance to see things like this but i have to admit... when im eating meat i like to see it as food not as a dead animal. :think: I dont eat sausage or most red meat anymore as i cant take my mind off it and it makes me sick :puke:

I thought the worst part was just shooting the cows in the head, if they were making no money for the farmer why not give it to a charity that needs food for starving people? What a waste! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back