• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keepsakes?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering what you ladies have in your babies keepsake boxes (if u have one) don't want to forget anything! Aiden has a record book, first nappy, first dummy, first thing he ever wore, his coming home outfit, first booties, hospital tag and I also keep a little diary of his firsts and my feelings! Have I missed anything and what else can I look forward to saving? I'm very sentimental haha xx

I have all the cards we got along with her first babygro and hat. I've included the notebook that showed how often she fed too. I'm filling in her books too as and when I remember x

I've not done anything like this! Wish I had. Gutted. What a lovely thing to do.

I've kept a detailed diary of her first two weeks then kept up with her firsts and anything special we did on certain days how much she weighed etc. I have her cards and balloons, her mask from when she was jaundiced and going under the lights, her first babygrow and will have her first vest in it soon as shes just grown out of it. Oh and a first size nappy im also when i get pictures printed going to put in her first photo and her first cuddle with Mummy picture :)

I've got his first sleepsuit, his belly button cord thingy (cleaned) his cards, scan pics... I can't think of anything else ATM.
I still do lacey's even though she's nearly 5. She's got all of the above plus, a photo of her 1st day at school , 1st time in the newspaper, 1st mummy/daddy's day card!!

Aww this is all sooo cute, love it!! I've got aidens cards too and will save a few from each year, good idea to put a few pics in! Just thought will put his gave toy and his cuddle teddy along with first teddy! Bloody he'll I'm going to need a massive box!!! Gemma it's never too late to start! X

Ow also thought about putting hand and footprints in, well just footprints for now, getting decent hand ones is proving impossible ATM x

So far I've kept Joes coming home outfit, first nappy, welcome cards, hospital ID bracelets, belly button clamp and first nail clippings (sounds minging but I had to :oooo:). I've even kept my blue pregnancy bag (but that's more for me though xxx.​

Oh yeah i've also got hand and foot prints from 4 weeks old ! Saw someone today and they had made a blanket out of all the clothes their baby had grown out of x

Oh yeah i've also got hand and foot prints from 4 weeks old ! Saw someone today and they had made a blanket out of all the clothes their baby had grown out of x

Oooh that's really innovative! Bit too advanced for me though :)

ive saved hospita tags hers and mine first outfit going to put in a nappy first photos receipts from special items brought we have her hand and footprint in clay so will put that in when i take it down from display i will also save her first shoe (i would like to get it dipped in brass)

I've saved the ID tags (although he didn't have a name yet when we were in hosp so they all say 'baby boy' - oops!), all the congratulations cards we got, first clothes, a lock of his first hair (before it all fell out thankfully!) and the clamp off his cord. Oh, I've also got 3 positive pregnancy tests in there - minging I know cos I weed on them but I couldn't bring myself to throw them away! They are in a tupperware tub lol! Also for Christmas I got OH a mug made with Cahals hand and footprints on it. It says 'Merry Christmas 2010 Daddy, lots of love from Cahal xxx' on it too.

We have record books too (things like hand and foot prints, first curl, first tooth etc) and I kept all the birth cards and gift bags. I'm not much of a hoarder tho so that suits me fine lol

we got pregnancy journals, baby record book, first outfit, hospital name tag, congratulation cards, scan pics. my DD has also got a letter that is titled " to my unborn child". just a letter from me to her, saying what i was feeling and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back