• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keeping it simple...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Me and OH like simple names so we were thinking Ryan for a boy and Aimee for a girl.

Dont know about middle names though :think:

Love it.......I like simple names that can be shortened so we had Benjamin for a boy, and Elizabeth for girl.......we'll call her Libby for short.

I love simple traditional names, think Ryan & Aimee are great choices :cheer:

Ryan is the best boys name but then I would say that. ;) I like Aimee too but spelt Amy. My friend has an Aimee and it gets spelt wrong all the time, just an idea.

They are both nice. The great thing about simple names is that they can't really be disliked!!

Ryan was on my list if Phoebe had been a boy.

oooooooooh Ryan, I like that, I have a cousin named Ryan why didnt I ever think of that name? It just sounds so nice when you say it ... Ryan ... Ry-an, oh yes, i like it, baby boy number 2 i think lol.
R u going to find out or have a surpsise

I love both,they are both on our list although think we've now decided boys name...We spelt Amiee Amy though but think they are both great

fingerscrossed said:
oooooooooh Ryan, I like that, I have a cousin named Ryan why didnt I ever think of that name? It just sounds so nice when you say it ... Ryan ... Ry-an, oh yes, i like it, baby boy number 2 i think lol.
R u going to find out or have a surpsise

:lol:

We're finding out on 30th December (24 days time!!) :cheer:

I think its a girl but I started out wanting a boy. Then we went into Next and I saw the little girls clothes and changed my mind, now I want a girl :roll:

Ahhh boys r ace, I knew from day one i was having a boy, i would of been very happy with a girl, but i lurve my little boy. Boy or Girl darlin this LO will be your pride and joy u will love him/her more than u eva thought possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back