keep suffering with....

ERIN84

Reaction score
...Bloody colds! :mad: Im not joking this is getting stupid now. I have honestly had a bad one for a few days every single week for the past 4 weeks. They are not lasting long but are really taking it out of me!

Im drinking lots of orange juice and eating los of fruit but its doing sod all to help me!:mad:

:hug: I feel your pain.....I seem to have had one for the whole of this pregnancy! Are you taking your multi vits too?

I hope this passes before i get to your stage MM, its so frustrating aint it? My business partner always makes a point of saying "you got a cold again?" and I feel like friggin pulling her head off! I know thats a but extreme but just the way im feeling at the mo.

No im not taking any. I might start that. Which ones do i need? Just a normal multi one or special because im pregs? xxx

Get some mum to be ones. They have everything you need to help you and bubs development. I take Sanatogen Pro Natal but they are all very similar. Check out what's on offer at the supermarket or on 3 for 2 at Boots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back