Kai off to pre-school

babsi

Reaction score
Just got his place booked for Tuesday and Thursday mornings. From 8.30 - 11.45, lunch included for $200 a month. Hopefully he will be ok, when we walked out of the place had these pangs of guilt for sending him there but I know he needs it now.

Oh bless :hug:

He'll relish being around all those kiddies, although it may take a while to settle in xxx

I dropped him off and probably stayed with him for about 10 minutes and then said goodbye but he didn't seem interested in me.

I had to sort a few things out in the office and could him crying but it wasn't for too long, just phoned now and he is fine.

I am a little pissed off with them, Kai hasn't had a nap for ages, he just won't sleep in the day and they are making it that I am doing something totally wrong, I know quite a few kids, Kai's age and younger that don't have a nap. He goes to sleep fine for 12 solid hours a night, I think I am doing something right there. She was looking for her policy on if they are overtired and that it would be a trial period because of this :wall:

Hannah starts tomorrow and i am deading it, is he there all day or just part day?

Aw it is so hard when they first start going to nursery of any kind but they realy do thrive on it!

As for naps, any good nursery will follow your lead and if he doesn't need a nap then you def shouldn't feel bad about it! Lucy used to have naps at nursery but grew out of them. Her nursery are great and just were led by her!

2 half days a week. He goes tomorrow afternoon as well. Then goes to Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons next month. He can't go a full day even if I wanted him to as he doesn't nap. Will build it up gradually.

Been worked up all week about it and have to go and pick him up in 30 minutes, hopefully things will be ok. Didn't like the look of the lunch and he will probably not eat it.

hannah is doing 2 morning sessions of 2 1/2 hours

Kai was at pre-school for the 3rd time this morning and is doing really well. He cries a little when I go but it's normal and take some weeks to go.

Behaviour wise he is a little angel there, a lot to different to how he is with us :wall:

Really should have done this earlier, as hopefully his behaviour there will carry across to being with us.

Brody's first day is Friday, I have him down for monday and friday mornings 9-11.30.

He'll get used to it, Mason used to cry, but he loved it in the end, Brody is really looking forward to it, can't stop talking about it and every day asks if he's going yet LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back