'juts relax and it will happen' .... arrghhhhhhhhhh

I remember people saying that to me. And guess what, I got PG when i was tracking OV, testing early and taking progesterone. It does happen to some people but i dont think its about relaxing

I remember people saying that to me. And guess what, I got PG when i was tracking OV, testing early and taking progesterone. It does happen to some people but i dont think its about relaxing

i agree with this, it's not about being relaxed, it's mother nature who calls the shots. i've done many things to try and 'relax' - reduced my hours at work, yoga, reflexology etc etc and nada! my friend (who was trying for 3yrs) was going through a very stressful time in her life when she got pregnant, she was shocked that it happened when it did cos she wasn't in a good place. i take more hope from that than beating myself up for not being relaxed enuff :eh:

Thanks Kay Kay I totally agree! I think I have done everything now including accupunture and reflexology. I even went to see a nutritionist and had homapathy. This is of course without my daily ritual listed above . My sister in law who is always mega stressed tried for one month and got pregnant! It is totally down to mother nature.... Dud I mention she was not playing fair???? Lol. Thanks for all the posts girls xxxc

OMG my Mum said this to me the other day, I was like "WHAATTT?????" She said it's proven, I said by bloody who??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back