Just wanted to say...

Happybunny

Reaction score
I am being dragged (very much against my will) to a hen weekend at Centre Parcs tomorrow. I am uncomfortable and tired, I just want to be at home, not surrounded by Bridezilla (my SIL) and loads of drunken idiots till all hours of the morning! :evil:

So I just wanted to say 'Good luck' to those who are due or are due to be induced over the next few days, I know there are a few of you. I can't wait to get back and see lots of good news!!!! I hope all of you have speedy and easy deliveries! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lol...........I just realised that today is Thursday! For some reason I thought it was Friday, so ignore my post until tomorrow night!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happybunny said:
I am being dragged (very much against my will) to a hen weekend at Centre Parcs tomorrow. I am uncomfortable and tired, I just want to be at home, not surrounded by Bridezilla (my SIL) and loads of drunken idiots till all hours of the morning! :evil:

So I just wanted to say 'Good luck' to those who are due or are due to be induced over the next few days, I know there are a few of you. I can't wait to get back and see lots of good news!!!! I hope all of you have speedy and easy deliveries! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you :hug: It's horrible being dragged around when you feel so tired.

Thanks for the Good luck, I'm off to be induced tomo hope to have an update on fri or sat :D

Happybunny said:
lol...........I just realised that today is Thursday! For some reason I thought it was Friday, so ignore my post until tomorrow night!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Classic :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

poor u
can u not get out of it

i am just back from a meal and so tired i am beyond tired and can't sleep ! x

oh gosh, if you cant get out of it, can you retire to bed early and then get an eary start and go for a swim or something to give you a bit of respite from the ladies who will no doubt be inbibing in WAY too much wine?!

aww thats the last thing you want!! I went on my sisters hen night at 21 weeks and that was bad enough!! Everyone kepy bumping into you so i went home in the end!

Bridezilla :lol: Classic :lol:

Have a few of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and enjoy yourself doing all the non hen party things. Make use of the pools, put your feet up and relax. Let them go get the hangover from hell :lol:

What bad timing! :shock:

Well, enjoy yourself as much as you can - the pol and stuff will be good, surely? Lots of relaxation for you and let the rest of the idiots get drunk!

Have a great time xxx

The very funny thing is, Bridezilla doesn't get married until August, but she knew I wouldn't come at all after baby arrives, so she put the hen weekend forward. I told her not to bother, I would be too pregnant and wouldn't enjoy it...but she is a selfish, stubborn cow and wouldn't let it lie. She HAS to be the centre of attention and there is no way my little baby will take precedent over her!

In the end I managed to wrangle a place for my OH to come along!!! (Sounds mad, but she already has another bloke coming) I feel better now that my husband is coming. He can walk slowly with me and we can split off and do other things or come back early when I am tired. (I didn't want to walk back in the woods on my own). I am still grumpy at her though. She should have just accepted my refusal gracefully and not expected me to pay £100 for a holiday I don't want to go on. :evil:

In-laws!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back