Just told my daughter.....

oldermum

Reaction score
....i'm pregnant, she's 14 and she laughed and said i was joking :rotfl:

I had to come on here and show her my avatar etc to prove i really was!

Told her it was an accident but none that i'd get rid off and if it was a girl she'll have to share her room, but think :pray: she's ok about it.

Sure i got called an old sod somewhere in the convo :rotfl:

Said i think i'm the eldest on here.

Phewwww that was too easy.

That's great hun,must be a weight of your shoulders :hug: xx

I bet she'll be really excited as your pregnancy progresses! Bet you feel better now that you've told her :D :hug: xx

That was great,
Telling the kids with such a big age gap isn't easy.. :roll: When i told my kids 13 and 16 they were a bit shocked, then they said they were indifferent.. :rotfl: silly boys... then unfortunately when i lost the baby they were shattered, told me how they were Really looking forward to a new addition etc.. :| Even said they want us to try again straight away.. :shock: just shows you, Even if they don't show it openly, how they really feel.
My OH Daughters 21 and 26 years were not happy at all when they found out at first... now, well they are saying the same thing! big :shock: :shock: they want us to try again and are even Sending love and hugs to me. Once again, it is amazing what a little life can do, Even one that gets to grow in heaven, Good luck Oldermum, I hope to be back posting good news myself again. No matter how long it takes! or old i get! :hug: Well done on daughters reaction! :hug: :cheer: Yvonne x

glad she took it well...one more thing to smile about :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is that Nik Kershaw on your avatar? I *<3* him. I remember my sister playing him all the time and having posters of him on her wall. Good taste!

Dinski said:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is that Nik Kershaw on your avatar? I *<3* him. I remember my sister playing him all the time and having posters of him on her wall. Good taste!

Yes it's Nik and if you get me talking about him i never shut up :D

Bit of a crazy fan here, waiting for his new album on 26th and he's as gorgeous as ever :dance:

Me meeting Nik last year :dance:

manmeandnik.jpg

Aww thats good bet you feel relieved now that she took it ok.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER