Just thought I would share

cassiek25

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just thought I would share incase this is of help to anybody else. Last year I had four early miscarriages which caused a lot of heart ache as I couldn't understand why it kept happening and I convinced myself that I would never be able to have a baby. I was desperate for the doctors to do something to help me but was told they wouldn't do anything until I had had three miscarriages.. After the third I got reffered to st Mary's recurrant miscarriage clinic for testing but all my tests came back as normal. Last November I fell pregnant for the fifth time and I asked st Mary's and my doctor I'd there was anything they could give me to help because I just couldn't go through a fifth miscarriage, they said that there was nothing they could do as all my tests were normal. Now I dont know if this is coincidence or not but after reading books and lots of info on the Internet, I saw that some women take heparin for blood clotting disorders to prevent miscarriage and I just happened to have a box of clexane injections in my cupboard which I had been given for a broken food when I was in a cast up to my knee. I was so desperate to try something instead of just doing nothing I started giving myself the injections in my stomach as directed. I then got to about seven weeks and so far so good I had no bleeding like the others. I went to my gp and told her what I had done and she was great and agreed that now I had started myself on clexane it would be stupid to stop incase it was the clexane which was working so I continued to take it until about 12 weeks and I am now 22 weeks pregnant with a little boy.. I'm not reccomending taking stuff that's not prescribed by doctors but just thought I would share incase it is of help to anybody and could be worth asking your doctor about. My tests showed that I didn't have a blood clotting disorder but they were done when non pregnant and I have read that some women develop these clotting issues once they become pregnant. Like I said it could be coincidence but I really believe it was the clexane that helped. xx

I am took baby aspirin this cycle after my second mc not by advise from gp as they wouldnt do anything unyil.my third loss either. But unfprtunately i got a bfp yesterday and and heavy bright red bleeding today. So looks like another loss.

I cant day the aspirin would have caused this but i am.now.going to get checked hoping they class this as my third.loss.

Sorry to hear You are bleeding hun, I also took Baby aspirin which was reccomended by my gp for my second and third pregnancies unfortunately it did not help. I know how Horrible it is when you get your bfp and then start bleeding. They should count this as your third (if it is a loss, you never know fingers crossed!!) dosent matter how early it is it is still a pregnancy loss. St Mary's do have a really good recurrant miscarriage clinic but all my tests came back normal so there wasn't anything they could find wrong to fix. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back