Just seen a really bad RTA :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
We've been to Buxton tonight to see a friend and on the way home on a country road we came across what looked like a horrific accident & its really shaken me up.

There were loads of blue flashing lights, around 6 police cars, 2 ambulances & 2 fire engines cutting someone out of a car :( It also looked like paramedics were attending to someone at the side of the road. We obviously didn't get too close & turned around after a minute or two but there were more emergency services arriving as we left and there were a few cars involved by the looks of things.

Really scary seeing something like that & thinking about those poor people, they must have been in a bad way as it looked really bad :( wish we could somehow find out how they were but I dont even know what the road was called.

Sorry just had to share & get off my chest, cant stop thinking about it!

i know is horrible isnt it i saw a car crash last week not a bad one but it made me glad i dont drive.

things like that really affect me too, I still can't get the motorbike thing out of my head from a week ago and we didn't even see it! Try and think happy thoughts :hug:

Its awful isn't it? I was driving on the M5 earlier in the year, and only one lane was open because of a crash, we drove past and I actually saw them cutting a woman out of the car....that image will always haunt me!

Yeah its awful seeing something like that isnt it, always gets my mind racing :( trying not to think too much into it though. :hug:

Def try to put it to the back of your mind hun, especially as its getting late.
Try to think happy thoughts......or watch an episode of friends, that always makes things better for me :D

Yeah gunna go watch some TV with OH and get some TLC hehe im sure that will take my mind of things :) thanks hun :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Yeah gunna go watch some TV with OH and get some TLC hehe im sure that will take my mind of things :) thanks hun :hug: :hug:
Sleep well hun :sleep: :hug:

aww that happened to me many years ago.its horrible hope you get a good nights rest :hug:

:( I saw one last week. Sad thing is it's usually down to one person driving like an idiot :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back