• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just realised...

Froslass

Reaction score
That I'm over a quarter of the way into my pregnancy.. :O

Although the days seems to go slow, in Hindsight, it's gone very quickly!

Really I only have to wait this length of time another 3 times lol If you know what I mean!

ANyone else think it's going quite fast? xx (although sometimes with the sickness it doesn't seem that way!) x

Yeah it seems like yesterday that I peed on a stick now I've got my first scan in 2 weeks. Pretty exciting! :) xx

Same here. Can't believe in two days I'll be 12 weeks.
3 months down, only 6 to go! It's scary how fast it's flying by! I think this is gonna feel like the quickest year of my life! xxx

Me too, the time is flying by. Feels like only yesterday I was POAS but that was 6 weeks ago now. I can't believe I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and having my first scan a week on Wednesday.

I know isn't it so odd? I think cause we're gonna be pregnant over the summer months too it will go even faster :) I love summer, and it always goes too quickly!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back