• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just realised I never got my order!!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of 'skull candy' headphones over a month ago now.
I ordered next day delivery and a few days after I ordered it they emailed me telling me there out of stock but will be in stock again within the next week.
I compleatly forgot I ordered the headphones untill today when I was thinking about how I need some new ones.
Iv emailed them an angry message telling then its been over a month now.
They wernt even cheap headphones and I bought them out of my birthday money.
I can't believe they havent sent them!
Also Is there anything else I can do other then email them?
I feel like iv left it a month now and maybe my rights for telling them it hasnt arrived yet arnt there anymore, because they might say 'why didnt you email us before this time?' or something.
:evil: :evil:

Hang on, have they actually taken the money already and claimed that they've despatched them, or are they simply on back order?

I'd try to ring them- talking to an operator face to face often is more efficient than emailing.

Theve taken my money and a few days after taking my money they said there is non in stock (even though when I ordered it it said there was) :evil:

widowwadman said:
Hang on, have they actually taken the money already and claimed that they've despatched them, or are they simply on back order?

I'd try to ring them- talking to an operator face to face often is more efficient than emailing.

What kind of phone you using :lol:

Ring them and don't take no for an answer!

:evil:
Oooo It says on the website that there opening hours to call them are 9am-3pm.
So Iv been calling them from 9am and I get this 'Hi you have reached bmcdigital, sorry but you have reached us out of hours, please call back from 9am-3pm'
:evil: It is 9am, its blimin 9:30 actually.
I want my headphones, I think they should give them to me for free :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back