Just purchased..............

jennywren

Reaction score
I have just Purchased the following for a total cost of £25.25

7 Bunny Wabbit Short Sleve Vests
5 Plain Long sleve Vests
4 Scratch mits
1 Winnie Poo Hooded Towel
1 Winnie the poo Hand flannel (where you put your hand inside like a glove)
5 Bunny Wabbit Bibs
1 Looney Toones Tweety Pie Cutie Pie Bib

Not bad price I thought!!

Asda is pretty good for basic Baby clothes!

ooh, bargaino!!! I am not allowed to do any shopping till January, and I bet he bans me then as well and tells me to wait till we've moved!! :roll:

thats really good!!!
im also not allowed to buy anything else till january

missac said:
ooh, bargaino!!! I am not allowed to do any shopping till January, and I bet he bans me then as well and tells me to wait till we've moved!! :roll:

ppppppppffffffffffftttttttttttt since when does any woman listen to a man who says dont do any shopping till such and such lol

Anyway I dont class £25 as proper shopping or getting essential items (which they were) as shopping :rotfl:

LOL I just say i've bought or do you like this then buy it....

cloud9 said:
LOL I just say i've bought or do you like this then buy it....

lol yeh, or I just buy it, take it home, get it out ready to take to mums (trying to keep appt clutter free incase we get any late viewings) and he goes ''whats that'' I say ''baby stuff'' he goes ''ok''

ha ha

That is good.

I went in H&M last week and they've got some lovely stuff for reasonable prices. I'm heading there for the sales!!

BubbleOne said:
That is good.

I went in H&M last week and they've got some lovely stuff for reasonable prices. I'm heading there for the sales!!

I only went into H&M for the first time a few weeks ago :oops:

Never thought much of it before but when I looked at the baby clothes I changed my mind, some of them are adorable and they're so cheap!! :D

Yay - gonna be getting my shopping bits in January - bring on the sales!! Not that I actually beleive I'm going to have the energy (or the patience) to even attempt shopping in the sales - but I'm sure MIL will drag me there anyway :lol:

That's good value!! I go to Asdas/Tescos for that sort of stuff too - you can't go wrong! I've never found H&M to be that cheap for baby clothes though - they are good for maternity stuff/other adult clothes but I found the baby stuff to be similar prices to Next/M&S (maybe it's just me!!).

LBxx

forgot I also got a pack of 3 muslin squares as well ha ha

Yeh I think since we dont know the sex so cant buy proper outfits and only can buy plain, asda & tescos are great for this, so cheap but also cute!

man i hope DH learns to drive before we have a kid. the nearest ASDA is about 20miles away :roll: Though, my nana shops there for her food. i'll make her get stuff :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back