Just popping in for a week!

mum2soon4

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope its ok to join, I´m 25 weeks today so will be joining 3rd next week.I´m due on August 20th and think their is a few due round then so will be nice to meet you.I live in Denmark with OH and 3 children and am coming back to england tomorrow with the youngest til sunday for a mad clothes shop and baby shop. Originally from yorkshire and I´m (whispers)37 years old. :shhh: A big hello to you all.

:wave: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your shopping trip tomorrow- let us know if you spot any bargains!

Will do heading for primark to get the kids loads of t shirts for the summer,cant wait.Hoping theres some loose tops for me too. :cheer: Nice to meet you handbag queen.

Have fun shopping! Primark's ace! The weathers lovely here at the minute

Hi my due date's 20th August too and I'm team blue also!xx

Hi Laura :wave: nice to be due on the same date, i have a feeling will be late as the last 2( boys) were.
Hi bunnymom good to hear the weather in Yorkshire is good,hope it stays for the weekend,its hot here too. :wave:

Hey!! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your little boy!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you actually leave us in 2 weeks :( (You go into 2nd tri at 27 weeks)... So we get an extra week of getting to know you!! :cheer:

mum2soon4 said:
Will do heading for primark to get the kids loads of t shirts for the summer,cant wait.Hoping theres some loose tops for me too. :cheer: Nice to meet you handbag queen.

Welcome aboard!! :wave:

I've been trying Primark for a while for stuff to fit over my bump but not had masses of joy! :( But I did buy 3 loose fitting tops that are meant to go over a bikini but they look pretty as just normal tops and only £3 each :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back