Just out of curiosity

Linda

Reaction score
i know alot of you know what flavor baby your having.

a friend of ours has a theory that you can tell the sex of your baby by how you 'carry' your bump.

the theory goes that if you are having a girl, you carry at the front and have a 'hollow back' - meaning your back curves with your bump and you havent put on any extra weight around that area.

if your having a boy, you carry all the way around - meaning you put weight on all over including your back.

how many of you know what your having and are carrying either ar the front or all the way around?

I'm having a boy but got nothing other than a bump - so that theory doesn't work for me :lol: Also with Paris I carried it all round :lol:

i was told this but the other way around lool im having a boy but im carrying just at the front mainly no extra wieght on my bakc :)

I thought it was the other way round? If your all front its a boy and if you put weight on most other places its a girl?
Guess they are just old wives tales tho...but all fun. :lol:

i'm like babylicious - i'm having a boy and, if anything, i've lost weight everywhere apart from my bump - which is all out at the front. my bottom's definitely smaller!! :cheer:

My sister has 3 boys and carried differently with all of them. LOL :rotfl:

if it is true and the other way around we had better come up with a plan b ..lol...

i'm carrying at the front and at my 23 week scan they said it was a girl....

although we have bought neutral, we couldnt decide on a boys name, it took us long enough to agree on a girls name..... :rotfl:

that therory was deffinatly right in my last pregnancy... and going by it again ill be having another girl. lol.

I thought it was the other way round to, but it all horse sh!t anyway iv been a fatty with all mine, im now at the point of greasing my side's down before i go through a door :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dare not post a new pic in the gallery :oops:

purple13 said:
i'm like babylicious - i'm having a boy and, if anything, i've lost weight everywhere apart from my bump - which is all out at the front. my bottom's definitely smaller!! :cheer:

Im same but having a girl... I think its all a myth and depends on each person to be honest :)

bonny said:
I thought it was the other way round to, but it all horse sh!t anyway iv been a fatty with all mine, im now at the point of greasing my side's down before i go through a door :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dare not post a new pic in the gallery :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I like your style

if its a boy your all front, if its a girl you put on weight everywhere

both my pregnancies have been all over, obviously got another girl on the way.

I'm expecting a boy and I seem to be all bump at the front too, I have put a bit of weight on my back but i'm mostly all front. Old wives tale I think :wink:

My step mum told me about that theory however I had great joy in telling her she was wrong. Im having a boy & have put no weight on at all, all I have is my bump :cheer:

paiges_mummy said:
if its a boy your all front, if its a girl you put on weight everywhere

both my pregnancies have been all over, obviously got another girl on the way.

I must defy all the rules then :lol:

Apparently boys are all up front and girls are all around... I carried all around with Tia but this time, I am definitely all up front :think: Which is why i thought I was carrying a boy... There was also this girl I knew, and it looked like she was carrying two extra babies in her bum it was that big... and it turned out to be a boy... so I don't think its true tbh.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its a bit like that fundal measurement stuff.

I dont know what I am having but people love guessing :roll: my favourite - is when people say you'd never know you were pregnant from the back - now I think even if you do put on some weight all round - babies dont grow in your back so this is a totally stupid comment :wall: :wall: :wall:

im havin a girl and carryin all out at the front. ive lost weight everywhere else x

I'm all out front, nowt anywhere else and I'm having a girl. Don't think it has anything to do with gender though. More likely to do with your body shape to begin with and maybe genetics??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back