Just need to let this out.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Iv been very emotional recently.
Ill cry at films etc
Me and my partner have just got back together after him walking out on me, Iv just secured a house and move in soon so Im very excited and happy about that atm.
Yet last night I like had some kind of breakdown.
I just started crying about midnight in bed, i was shaking and curled in a ball rocking and crying.
I then felt like taking my own life and cut my wrists. Sorry so much info.
I rung my boyfriend about 2am and he came home and hugged me and i felt a bit better but kept crying etc
The next day I felt my normal happy self.
My bf said it was just pregnancy hormones but most people dont get them that badly do they? :eh:
I really scared myself to be honest, i just couldnt get myself out of that state.
I was crying from about 12 to 4am constantly.
I have adhd (attention defeatist hyperactivity disorder) and I mean it could have something to do with that.
I dont know it just scared me and needed to tell someone :(
I would tell my mum but when I had depression just after having my son she wasnt supportive and jst told me to snap out of it.

Last edited:
I think if your feeling so strongly that you've hurt yourself then you should make an appointment with your doctor huni. It's true pregnancy makes you feels all sorts of up and down but if there's any harm caused to you then it could be a little more serious. Big Hugs! I really hope you feel better soon!

Thank you hun :)
Yeah I think may go see the doctor later today.
I think it just shook me up that i felt so low to do that as Im normally a very positive happy person.
x

I suffered from depression during my first pregnancy so I know how you're feeling. Hopefully your doctor will be able to help you. Maybe even just suggesting little things to lift your mood.Are you living on your own atm?
xx

At the moment I live on my own.
My bf works split shift, doesn't finish work until 1:30 am normally and 4 days a week he comes ova after work and spends the rest of the night with me.
But its just me and Joe in the day/evening normally.

That might not be helping. I live on my own and I know if I go a few days where I don't go out or see anyone I end up feeling awful and it's worse when Eva goes to bed. Try and keep busy :)

My Oh works most nightshifts and you really can get lonely especially if you are feeling low and need a bit more support at the moment, do go to see your docs and be honest , and they may be able to help you while your hormones are mucking you about, best to get in before it causes you more problems Hun
Never be afraid tok ask for help X JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back