Just need a quick moan

LaineyG

Reaction score
I've been up since 3.30am with Mhairi. This past week the longest she's slept has been till 5am. Once she's up she only sleeps for 10 to 20 minute bursts. She cut her first tooth this week and I think more are on the move as she is drooling like a rabid dog and is off her food.

So there lies the problem! She won't sleep if she doesn't eat and she won't eat coz she's teething!

She's staying at her other gran's tonight and I was meant to be going out for a girlie night on the town, but I've had such little sleep, and I'm so rundown I now have a corker of a stye starting....so I think I'll be giving up my night out to go to my bed!!!

The best laid plans of mice and men eh?

I'm still going to try and find something positive from today!

xxx

I'm sure it'll be heaven getting into bed with a book and snack/drink. Way better than going out! Hours and hours of uninterupted sleep ahead of you. And tomorrow you'll feel like a new person :)
Remember to give yourself a nice pamper b4 you go to bed, bubble bath, shave etc - you'll feel great!

Hi

sorry you dont feel like goingout now maybe if you have a little nap you will feel more energized or just stay home and takeit easy might be good for you , you will be just as tiredif not alot more tomorrow morning if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back