• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Look Fatter!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I am now 15 weeks pregnant - I am a size 18 waist and I just look a bit fatter - Not pregnant!
I even bought some new trousers at the weekend - still size 18 although they are a snugger fit than normal! and some of my other have gone a little tight.
Does anyone else feel like this?
I really want a proper bump!

Yes I just feel fatter, although I am starting to get a bump now. When I picked Jamie up from school yesterday, all the other mothers were commenting on how my bump has grown and asking if there was only one in there :oops:

im starting to worry now cos im losing a pound or two a week rather than putting it on! And i wasnt overweight to start with.

I know this happens to some people from going off food and morning sickness... but im eating like a horse and i havent been sick once!!

When i had my scan at the weekend the bays measurements checked out fine with the dates so i guess everythings ok and i should consider myself lucky, but i am just slightly concerned!!

is it your first baby? you tend not to show that much with your first till later on.

No-one can tell I'm pregnant at all and I'm 27 weeks. It's so funny to see peoples faces when I tell them though :rotfl:

Yep, I just feel like a helium balloon that's getting more and more helium put into it every day LOL

I feel ok in the morning but by the time I've had my lunch (sandwich and crisps usually) and that's gone down, by 3.30pm my jeans feel tiiiiiight!

Can def see my belly expanding and Matt told me very subtly yesterday that he had noticed it but was scared to tell me LOL

yeah its my first and i dont expect it to show for ages, but im still surprised im losing weight!

Yes this is my first baby.

I just look and feel fatter - i know its still early too - I am just soooo jealous when I see the pics of everyones bumps!

your bump will come sooner than later! :hug:

You've got an amazing bump though Kimbo, just imagine, you've another 18 weeks to grow too!!

emma28 said:
You've got an amazing bump though Kimbo, just imagine, you've another 18 weeks to grow too!!

i know :shock: :shock: :shock:
my mum reckons im going to look like a whale

she already thinks i look like a gorilla with boobs hanging down and a big huge belly :lol:

7-gorillas1794-37.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back