Just...Just... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Squiglet

Reaction score
I had to go to my doctors today to pick up my baja (i.e sick note) In Spain you have to do this every week... even if you are supposed to on bed rest and even if you don't have a job. Don't ask... I don't know

Anyways...you can't just turn up and get the note... Oh no... you have to make an appointment. So last week I tried three times (Monday, Tuesday and Thurday) to get an appointment. It wasn't until Thursday when they could actually give me an appointment for Monday this week...at 4:30pm.

So I turn up and wait 40 mins before the doctor comes out, only to be told my name is not on the list and I have to go and speak to appointments. So I go there only to be told that an appointment never got made, and that its quite common with the whole new appointment registration thing that they set up and there isn't an appointment until... Get this...

NEXT WEEK!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now my GP is horrid little mare bag. Most of her patients didn't turn up anyways so I can't see why she couldn't just fit me in, but she refused. I turn up every week so she knows who I am, she just doesn't like me.

So now I will have to wait till next week where she will fain ignorance and tell me off for not going to see her last week...

I swear... Just... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:evil: :evil: Ok vent done. Oh yer... and to top it off I end up coming home and crying about it :shock:

poor squig :hug: dont let it annoy ya - they are obviously stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back