• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just had Early scan

HanSam

Reaction score
And saw the heartbeat!!:dance: So relieved as have had a lot of different pains but it seems that is down to a cyst I now have on one of my ovaries.

But all good so far and saw my little blob! I am still trying not to get too excited as know a long way to go yet.

And it measured as a week behind what we thought at 6 weeks so due date is 28th Feb 2012 - so close to a leap year baby :)
x

Aww yay! Glad all was ok! Sucks about the cyst :( but very kool that it may be a leapling! xx

you're due the day after me now I think. Glad everything was looking good.

Yey lovely news, hope I receive the same tomorrow. How exciting xx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Kerrianne!

Yes Mustard it looks like i am a day behind you now :)

Thanks ladies it is a nice relief to see there is a little blob inside can't wait for the 12 wk scan and will then finally tell some ppl. Dying to tell best mate but so worried something will go wrong x

slightly off topic but how did you get the early scann? If my doc says my pains are normal and wont send me for one can i go private or is is crazy expensive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back