Just got my second lot of results back

Melly+2

Reaction score
:( The mean lady had to poke me 2 times with the needle because
the first wouldnt let her have any blood so she had to go through the same place as yesterday, ouch it bloody hurt, they are alot better in
this place as it wasnt the epu it was the place they do scans and stuff,
the lady on the phone was very nice, said that they had gone up to
3618 so over double which is great, she doesnt wana completely rule
out ectopic but im thinking if it was id not have numbers rising like that surly :think: Plus i dont htink the pains were bad enough and the ones
i went in for were in the middle of my tummy, but anyway they have gone up so i can relax a little, got a scan booked for the 9th June, was the earliest one they had, she did say though if i had any more pain to
go back and they would fit me in as an extra which was very nice of her. I had a bloody break down at work ladst night, i was so upset that things were gonna gp wrong today that i just crumbled and sobbed infront of
my boss and the customers, i had to ask to come home as i was such a mess, she seemd ok with me and told me to phone her with the results which i havnt done yet but i will, i dont know why im like this atm, may be its more the fear of how i will feel if i lose this bubs rather than anything else as i remember how i felt with my cp and i was devastated and i dont want to go through that again definatly not, sorry ive gone on loads ill bugger off now :lol:

oooo my scan is on the 9th June too!!! lets hope we get good results.. my HCG level on tuesday was 6900!! mad how fast its going up.. congrats hun :hug:

sure you havnt got twins too as your is going up mega fast :think: :lol:

not even funny mel!!!!! thats what my housemates keep saying hahahaah i would not be happy..

Well mine arnt rising so fast and not as high and we are the same dates :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not twiiiiiiiiiiins.. i just couldnt cope... ahahahah i dont even wanna think about it!

so glad your levels are looking so good hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back