• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got BFP

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just got BFP this morning :dance: so thought I would come over to first trimester to say hello.

Any early pregnancy advice or tips will be most welcome :D

Julie x

:cheer: :cheer: Well done you!!!!! No tips or advice, just a congratulatory :hug:

congrats and welcome!!

I'm 27, just found out I'm pregnant with our first child!! Expecting mid september.

Do you have any symptoms yet?

I have, aches front and back, fuller (.)(.)s and a bit grouchy from time to time. Also had a bit of heartburn last week. Oh.. and to date, 4 BFPs!! I just can't stop myself testing!!

xxx

Dont have any symptoms really...just a bit tired and most smells make me gag :puke: Had heartburn this morn though.
Mine is due mid September too and I'm so excited!! I have 3 BFP's...couldnt quite believe it :cheer: so kept testing too

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun huge congrats and welcome to first tri. :cheer:

Hope you have a great 9 months :hug: :hug:

congrats on the BFP!!

were you trying for long?

only thing i can think of is sleep as much as you need to, i used to have naps 3 times a day in the first few wks lol :D

heres to happy healty pregnancy :cheer:

Lyn_no3 said:
congrats on the BFP!!

were you trying for long?

only thing i can think of is sleep as much as you need to, i used to have naps 3 times a day in the first few wks lol :D

heres to happy healty pregnancy :cheer:

We were trying for 7 months...felt like much longer
Dont think I will complain about taking naps all the time :lol:

Hiya

Congratulations :cheer: & welcome to 1st Tri!

No advice other than take folic acid if you aren't already!! I agree with Lyn_no3 though - nap when you can!!

Hope you manage to stay symptom free and have a happy & healthy 9 months

LBxx

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you continue to feel well throughout.

B x

Congratulations Hun, I had 3 BFP's too and demanded a 'proper' test from Dr before I would believe I am actually pregnant !!

Like others have said, take your Folic acid and take naps when needed, the first few weeks are very tiring, be prepared to go to bed earlier than usual no matter whats on TV that you really want to watch :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back