just got back from hospital..

Constantstar

Reaction score
So I've had a very strange day so far had very weird pains in my back and side last night and it moved accross to my front this morning I've also had a heavy chest on and off and dizzy ness baby also seems to have gone very quiet on the movement front.
So I called midwife and she suggested I go a nd e cause of my chest and then up to labour ward , so I got to and and e and had an ecg which came out ok. then the maddest nurse I've ever met came in and tried to do another 1 and also made me pee in a sick bowl?! Random! Well all came back clear. They seem to think its anxiety more than anything but sent me up to labour ward to get bubba checked. She checked with hb monitor and left for 20 mins and was perfect could hear hi little heart and was 140 bpm :) what a relief! They also suggested I can drop into epu tommo without an appoint for a scan just to check all is ok so I'll do that too. Made day but relief that bubba is good . Still no idea why dizzy. Or pains they still think stress and anxiety?! Who knows as long as bubba is ok xx

I have also had to pee in a sick bowl before lol.

I'm glad all is OK, it's good that you got good treatment from the hospital tho, at least they have put your mind at rest x

i think its better t pee in one of them because its hard to aim for a little tub

When I was admitted to hospital for a week with dehydration due to my morning sickness they made me wee in a sick bowl EVERY time I went to the loo the whole time I was in there, then I had to buzz a nurse to take it away and test it!! That was a lot of weeing in bowls it was mortifying!!!

Glad everything is ok with you though, at least you got to hear the hb again and an extra scan tomorrow to see your bubs again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back