Just got a new comp chair ... ?

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Iv just bought a leather computer chair for a tenner in brilliant condition really nice and comfy, reason it was so cheap is because the previous owner smoked and it smelled a bit faggy, fine i thought ... ill just bleach it, my front room still smelt of fags, so then i sprayed it with fabreze flash, jif, scrubbed it, and its still honkin so as it stands at the minute its covered in different cleaning products stood in fresh air in the garden. What can i do to get rid of smell?

Quick heads up: For anyone considering using baking soda to get any smells out of products (or even your fridge), don't.

It's a long-perpetuated myth that baking soda absorbs odors very well. If you want something that will actually absorb smells and odors, get activated charcoal. It costs a bit more, but this is the stuff that's been scientfically proven to work, while baking soda has been repeatedly disproven.

This is from a tech forum I go on - it's about getting fag smells out of returned items, but it might work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back