Just feeling really fat not pregnant

hesty14

Reaction score
As the title said ladies. I was not a skinny mini when I got pregnant but was a happy(ish) 12-14 and has wobbly bits like alot of people that I was trying to loose. Where I have a bump and do look pregnant now I am just feeling fat. My bump is still wobbly and not hard except at the bottom and I keep being told that I'm going to be massive and must be having a girl as I'm spreading!!

I just wish my bump would go hard all over and I've already started to panic about when baby comes that I will never loose my tum. I've always had a tendency to gain weight if I'm not careful what I eat and have been on a diet for as long as I remember. I have not eaten loads since being pregnant and have not eaten for two at all.

Sorry for the moan but no one seems to understand what I mean.

I'm right there with you, I'm the same. I have PCOS and unless I live on lettuce leaves and soup I pile weight on, I'd got to 9 stone this February and my wedding dress was a size 10 at the end of March, I;m wearing size 14 maternity clothes now and have been in maternity clothes since week 8. This is my first pregnancy that has gotten this far and although I'm throwing up alot I still have a compunction to eat, albeit soup, cereal and bread, although bread is a killer for me. Doesn't help that I have IBS and I get bigger as soon as I eat something, too much and it's rock hard all over, but soft in the morning, I feel a right heifer :( but trying to ignore it, keep telling myself it's for a good cause and I can starve myself afterwards :D

I can tell I'm getting fat, my thighs are starting to rub together :cry:

Sounds exactly like me!! I was a 12-14 when I got pregnant and altho I have gained belly it's not nice and round like a pregnant bump should be! I keep moaning to DH that I'm fat and he says no you're pregnant, but just not feeling it :( x

i feel like im gonna explode. i dont care about being fat, i got to a point where it was either i kill myself with eating disorders or i stop caring, so i stopped caring. i do not like feeling so full and stretched! when i stand my tum is hard and huge, when i sit it goes squishy

Hesty, I could also have written your post. I feel guilty as well because I only seem to want to eat crap too.

You can't tell I'm pregnant, I just look like I have put on weight :( hopefully we'll all have proper bumps soon!

Me too. Go from having days where I think I look a bit pregnant to days like today wherein just feel fat and a bit of a fraud wearing maternity clothes!

And my thighs also rub today. Have decided I'm going to start swimming totry and shape up a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back