• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just did the clearblue digi

lmarszall

Reaction score
And it was a .................

IMG_0886.jpg

:dance: :dance:

Hope everything is ok though, I will still be a POAS-a holic until i know its ok.

Not really sure what to do now!!

I have no idea how far gone i am as my cycles are all over the show! I could be anything between 4+1 and 6+0. More likley the first though as i have only just got a positive. So i assume i had a long cycle? On CD43 now???

Oh i wanted a ticker, lol!

Thanks for all the help and support on this board and have all my spare babydust! :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxx

OH WOW!!!!!! I've been following your TTC journey, this is GREAT news!!!! You must be so happy! Congratulations!!! xx

Congrats hun, have a happy and healthy 9 months! (ps ill take some of that babydust if its ok...) :wink:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations - so pleased you finally got the answer you were looking for x

Congratulations what a lovely thing to see on a Saturday morning :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I said it in 1st tri just now but I will say it again!! :D
Congratulations!! :cheer:

A Big CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! :cheer:
I'm really glad that you finally got a conclusive result. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

:dance: :dance: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :dance: :dance:

I hope you have a happy and healty 9 months :pray: :pray:

Jade xx

Yay :cheer: :cheer: so happy for you, congrats and have a H&H 9 months

Thats absolutely brilliant news..........been keeping my fingers crossed!!

Have a very happy & healthy nine months!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back