Just bought....

Lucky you!

I tried these out in Babies R Us a few weeks ago - didn't want to get up! Soo comfy!

wish I had the space someone offered me one for free :(

I've got a very similar one and it's fab x

Oh lovely! ive been thinking about getting one of these too, just need to sort out nursery to see if one fits ok. xx

Ive been looking for one for ages, can't find a white wooden one anywhere! Not in our price range anyway! Cor bet you can't wait for this to come, how long u got to wait for it to be delivered? X

Exciting!! I've got one and it's fab... So comfy!! Bet you can't wait for it to arrive! :) xx

Awww I have something pretty similar and they are the most amazing things ever. If it reclines you can even sleep in it if your bed is too uncomfortable - DH is always finding me in mine in the mornings! I got it as a Christmas present from my parents and so chuffed with it!

ooh i was looking at this one (think it was on kiddicare website)....would love to know what you think of it when it comes xx

that looks really comfy. I have got my rocking chair because I can't sit with my feet up on a stool it kills my back. x

Mine's going back as it's faulty, the locking mechanism doesn't lock :(

it gets delivered early next week so will let you know what its like :) xx

Oooo its lovely, wish I had the space for one. x

i hope we do....lol...its quite a big room so should be ok xx

Love it :love: wish I had the room for one .. :(

I really wanted one of them - but it was either that - or leaving the visitors double bed up in the nursery - and seeing as my folks live far away - the double bed won in the end.

Sooo jealous. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back