• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought a boat!

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Think we must be mad, we've seen our dream boat for sale so we went to have a look and fell in love - and i a week we've made an offer its been accepted our old boat is now for sale, Tom is selling his bike too and we will soon be the owners of 'Fairhaven' a 30ft seamaster motorboat.
All a bit sureal! - now we have more money to pay out so things are on even more of a budget - and Tom is the only earner - all a bit scary!!!

This is what she looks like.
smc30-Seachant-flying-500.jpg

Not the actual boat but same make.

Wow!!! That's so funky!!
She's a beauty.... she'll be worth it. That's what life is all about - have fun!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Emilia xx

wow so cool!

me & my dh both grew up with boats (him sailing and me river boats) and have so many wonderful memories of days out and holidays. be fab for ewen as he gets older too.

my fil has a sailing boat on the coast and we've taken alex loads he loves it - the rougher the sea the better for him :lol:

bet you cant wait to get going on her now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The best thing is that his travel cot will fit in the cabin, instead of the make-shift one we had to make in our other boat. Also a seperate cabin for guests or when the kid (s) get older.

I think if i attempted to get into a boat now it would sink :rotfl:

But very nice, me and Alan are hoping to hire a boat and go off somewhere with Jakob when he is older (well lets start with born lol)

cas xx

WOW Lucky you! Its fantastic. Many fun days out. xx

wow - a boat!!!! where do you keep it? have fun sailing...
x

Ooo, didn't realise you had to be posh to be on this forum!! :wink:

Seriously, it looks fab!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara