Just Booked a 4D scan!!

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
Getting impatient, Midwife told us we would ahve to wait a few weeks for our dating scan, turns out we will be waiting till end march!!

Im a worrier, keep thinking oo Im not pregnant, its all a figment of my imagination etc, so hubby sick of it, told me to look into a 4d scan!!

after good old google, I came accross the only one in my area and I now have an appointment for saturday, :cheer: which is the only day they can do as they are fully booked, and that just happens to be a cancellatin they have!
Hubby now needs a bloody good excuse to skive work for the day!!

http://www.thebabyskanstudio.com/

How exciting! Definately let us know what you see etc....I keep thinking i might have to have one later on if they arent too expensive :)
xx

BroodyBean said:
How exciting! Definately let us know what you see etc....I keep thinking i might have to have one later on if they arent too expensive :)
xx

I been bouncing round the house all afternoon!!! Mines going to cost £95, thats for 6 b&w prints and a dvd and a 20 min scan! its a lot but hopefully worth it!!!

Ooh thats exciting!
our local clinic wont perform 4d scans before 26 weeks, so I just booked an ordinary 2d dating scan as I just want confirmation its all ok and I'm not having my NHS scan till I'm 13 weeks on March 20th.
Good luck with yours, Hope it all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back