Just been to see Mortgage Adviser!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
Just come back from seeing mortgage adviser - she said we can get upto £120,000 :cheer:

with a £15,000 deposit which we have, on a £105,000 house (which we are going to view tomorrow :cheer: ) it will cost us roughly £563 a month BUT she said we will be able to get the house cheaper because no-one is buying them at the moment, she said she had someone come in the other day for a mortgage, the house was for sale for £130,000 and he got it down to £90,000 :shock:

Awwww I am really happy for you hun!!!

Hope you get your dream home for Ruby arriving :hug:

Thats brilliant babes :cheer: :cheer: Really pleased for you. Let us know how the viewing goes tomorrow :hug:

If you do want to make an offer I would be cheeky first and go in really low, it never hurts! People are panicking about the market at the moment and the vendor might be up for a quick sale, just push the fact that you aren't in a chain, it goes a really long way!
Hope it all goes well for you!

evemarie8 said:
If you do want to make an offer I would be cheeky first and go in really low, it never hurts! People are panicking about the market at the moment and the vendor might be up for a quick sale, just push the fact that you aren't in a chain, it goes a really long way!
Yeah i know that's what she said - the house has already been reduced as i think its been for sale for a while and with us being FTBuyers she said they will probably jump at the chance!!! :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
evemarie8 said:
Yeah i know that's what she said - the house has already been reduced as i think its been for sale for a while and with us being FTBuyers she said they will probably jump at the chance!!! :cheer:

They certainly should do! Do you have any plans of what you might offer?

That's fantastic! We're hoping to buy in the next year, we saw a mortgage advisor last week but he hasn't got back to us yet with any figures so playing the waiting game...

Let us know how you get on with 'your' house :cheer: our mortgage guy said he's heard of people taking up to 20% less than the asking price because they're so worried about not selling at all, so fingers crossed you'll get it nice & cheap!

who are you getting your mortgage through?

Im just starting to look at renting because I thought no where was giving out mortgages :(

evemarie8 said:

Yeah probably start at £90,000 and work our way up - what you think? :D

~*Leanne*~ said:
evemarie8 said:

Yeah probably start at £90,000 and work our way up - what you think? :D

Thats exactly where I would start! I am so excited for you! :dance:

LilysMummy said:
who are you getting your mortgage through?

Im just starting to look at renting because I thought no where was giving out mortgages :(

Lol Lilysmummy, read my rant to you on the book of face! We have just been offered a second mortgage on the house I was telling you about! If they can offer us 2 they will definately offer you 1! They are just being a bit more cautious at the moment, but the more you push the further you get!

Lloyds TSB lilysmummy! :D

Im sure if they will give us a mortgage (FTB) you will get one no probs - are you a FTB? xx

~*Leanne*~ said:

Im sure if they will give us a mortgage (FTB) you will get one no probs - are you a FTB? xx

Both of ours are through Lloyds too (Cheltnam and Gloucester are the underwriters as the two companies are linked).

Leanne whats a FTB?

you should go to a free mortgage advisor then they can do all the running around for you :D

evemarie8 said:
~*Leanne*~ said:

Both of ours are through Lloyds too (Cheltnam and Gloucester are the underwriters as the two companies are linked).

Leanne whats a FTB?

FTB - first time buyer numpty :D :moon:

And yes i will be if I get accepted

LilysMummy said:
evemarie8 said:
~*Leanne*~ said:

Leanne whats a FTB?

FTB - first time buyer numpty :D :moon:

And yes i will be if I get accepted

OOps :oops: I was thinking family to be!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU