• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just back from the scan!!!

AugustMum

Reaction score
Hey!

Thought Id let you all know how the scan went today. Everything looks good and babys all nice and healthy. It didnt last as long as I was hoping but loved watching little baby move (although baby slept through most of it so there wasn't much movement.

And we also found out that were on team.......:pink:

I was so shocked, I asked the woman at the end if it was possible to tell and she just went 'oh yeah its a girl, there ya go!' as if it was crazy I hadnt worked it out already! So she seemed pretty positive it was a little girly.

The printer wasnt working in the scan room I was in so I had to wait till another one was free to get a picture, but i think baby was feeling a little camera shy by then and decided to curl into a ball lol. So we've got this picture but during the scan we got to see some really cute little angles of her!!

Hehe still cant believe its a girl....might go shopping later, just to try and get it to sink in!

Attachments

• 20weekultrasound.jpg
    20weekultrasound.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
:yay:
So pleased your scan went well for you and you got to find out your having a little girlie. :)

:dance::dance::dance: Great scan piccie - just look at that spinal cord! And :yay: for having a girly! :yay:

wow, what a clear pic! Congrats on a great scan, and finding out you're on team pink! :)

wow! wot u gonna name her????

Thats lovely! Congrats on having a little girl! Girls are great!

Wow great picture - can't wait to get mine! Congrats on having a girlie they are great fun and easy too - well until they reach their teens hehe

Oh I know Im dreading the teen stages...but I figure Ive got a looooong time for that to come around!

I have NO idea what to call her....origianlly I liked Lily Elizabeth. But after the scan, Lily just doesn't fit. I quite like Mia Elizabeth though. Because were putting both mine and the fathers surnames together though we can't have a long first name as the other 3 names are all long!!!!

Awwwww i'm so happy for you!! :) She looks so cute curled up in your cosey womb!
I cant wait for our 20 week scan! I'm really going to try not to find out the sex though - not matter how much I want to know! We'll see on the day though! Xx

She looks perfect! Congratulations!!!! Xxx

Its an odd feeling when someone describes your womb as cosey! Bet I bet its luch being all curled up somewhere warm and lovely.

I couldnt have gone today without knowing...it would of driven me crazy! I admire people that wait until the babies birthday to find out....its too long in suspense!

Its an odd feeling when someone describes your womb as cosey! Bet I bet its luch being all curled up somewhere warm and lovely.

I couldnt have gone today without knowing...it would of driven me crazy! I admire people that wait until the babies birthday to find out....its too long in suspense!

I know! I'm so jealous of our Peanut! Sleeping for 16-20 hours a day, then just chilling out in a lovely warm womb! I suppose the poor sod has to put up with my voice day in day out though... ;-) Haha!
I think it'll be something to help get me through labour, not knowing what's coming. We'll have to see on the day, OH wants to know.
Xx

:yay: Congratulations on your little girly! So glad it went well :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back