Just back from midwife ...

Jaxx01

Reaction score
And...

the baby is breech at the moment but Im not bothered about that as he has LOADS of time to turn :)

but I had ++ of glucose in my wee :( so going to have a GTT on thursday morning :(

Has anyone else had ++ and it all come back ok?

xx

yeah i had it the after i had a gtt test, they will give you it to be safe. i was fine, good luck x x

I was meant to have mine last week but I forgot, got it tomorrow :( x

Custard lol did u have glucose in your wee today? X

LOL... I'm not sure, my Dad diabetic so I gotta go. I told them before they told me about wee and they said good... xxx 845 app... not happy!! x

Last edited:
I had the GTT test and was diagnosed with diabetes last week :-(

X

I had one and it wasn't too bad, but just make sure you really do fast properly....

I ate chips anne cheese after the cut off time (1 am) thinking it wouldn't make a difference, and my fasting bloods came back funny...

My other bloods were fine, but cause the consultant saw my fasting bloods he thought I had diabetes...I asked if eating t that would have ruined it (stupid me) and I had to get it re done....

Everything came back normal second time round, and don't have diabetes!

It was stupid of me not to fast properly though, but I was starving! X

I had one and it wasn't too bad, but just make sure you really do fast properly....

I ate chips anne cheese after the cut off time (1 am) thinking it wouldn't make a difference, and my fasting bloods came back funny...

My other bloods were fine, but cause the consultant saw my fasting bloods he thought I had diabetes...I asked if eating t that would have ruined it (stupid me) and I had to get it re done....

Everything came back normal second time round, and don't have diabetes!

It was stupid of me not to fast properly though, but I was starving! X

This made me giggle, I had to do one and wait something like 2 or 4 hours after breakfast to do bloods. But I was starving and hadnt been eating properly for weeks from morning sickness so I caved in too lol they came back fine too!!!

I am coming across many friends or people i know that are pregnant who seem to be having this through pregnancy seems to be getting more comom. I had to be tested as my mom is diabetic but two people i know that have gestational diabetes have to have delivery of baby 2 weeks early xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back