Just back from midwife!

heidi-hi

Reaction score
All is good, baby 3/5 engaged, I thought it was fully engaged last time coz she just wrote 'engaged' but turns out it was 4/5 last time an she had forgot to write the first bit! At least it's heading in the right direction!

Apart from that I'm booked in for a sweep on Tuesday (my due date) to hopefully help things along! Looking forward to it coz OH is home for 2weeks tomorrow, although I'm defo not building my hopes up coz I know from others on here they sometimes don't work. She also said they will repeat a sweep every 48hours if that's what I want. Can't believe it's nearly time, I came out like a giggling nervous child!!

Hope everyones well xxxx

glad mw went well.

i had the same yesterday. they put engaged and only said engaged but when i went yesterday she said he is now 2/5.

so jealous of your sweeps. xxx

glad mw went well.

i had the same yesterday. they put engaged and only said engaged but when i went yesterday she said he is now 2/5.

so jealous of your sweeps. xxx

Is 2/5 good? I thought 5/5 was full engaged? Or is it 1/5 full engaged

Confuses me x

I asked this too! She said to me it's more engaged, last time she could still feel 4/5 of the babies head but it's gone down a fifth more and she can now only feel 3/5 of the head! So if it's what mine said 2/5 is good!

She actually got an envelope (pelvis) an the round twisty thing (babies head) they use to calculate your cycle to show me the babies head going down! Hahaha xxxx

I asked this too! She said to me it's more engaged, last time she could still feel 4/5 of the babies head but it's gone down a fifth more and she can now only feel 3/5 of the head! So if it's what mine said 2/5 is good!

She actually got an envelope (pelvis) an the round twisty thing (babies head) they use to calculate your cycle to show me the babies head going down! Hahaha xxxx

Yayy that's good news then coz last week I was fixed at brim n yesterday day I was 2/5 fixed

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back