• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just back from first scan!

Tongerlo

Reaction score
Just had my first scan! It was so amazing! The baby was flipping about and waving arms around and the heartbeat looked good!

Such an amazing experience!

We wont get any test results for 7 to 10 days. Is that normal? I thought that other girls had been told there results on the day?

So relieved to see the little one eventually!

Got put back 1 day so 11 weeks 2 days now officially and due on the 25th Jan.

Over the moon!!

:dust:

Brilliant news! Glad it was all good! Any pictures? xx

Great news. By results did u mean the nuchal stuff? I've got to wait for a letter in the post, they said it'll be about a week. I think it differs from trust to trust.

Lovely, do you have any pictures for us nosey folk?
I can't wait to have my scan, then again still waiting to hear from midwife. X

Thanks girls!

Yep was referring to nuchal scan. I got an NT measurement of 0.8mm but thats all I know so far. My age is a little against me at 34!

Been smiling all day after seeing the little one on screen! Keep rubbing my belly and smiling!

I've had no pregnancy symptoms and so was a massive relief for me to see something in there!

Made it all feel so much more real!

I have piccies - will work out how to scan them in for you to see!

:love:

Brilliant news!

Just got my date through for my scan about an hour ago, so i am waiting for mine now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back