Just a little, big 32 week update!

kerry5a

Reaction score
So since my 28 week update...
Work sorted a little surprise party for me last Friday as I won't see everyone now (shift work at Christmas) and they had a collection for us £300!! Was not expecting anything from them so was a lovely surprise.
On saturday I went out shopping in the morning with my friend to come home and find my best friend and OH had organised a surprise baby shower!! Walked in to everyone I know stood in the lounge and kitchen! Got so much stuff I'm going to need a bigger house!
Then went out shopping with mum on wednesday to get the stuff for my hospital bag which was nice.
And now for the other side...
Had my 32 week scan yesterday.. Baby is fine and weighing in at 4lbs 8oz already! My fluid level is getting high but still normal 7.2. ( they don't worry to much till it hits 8 )
Then had my hospital appointment this morning, diabetic team is happy with my sugar levels since I started my insulin which is good. Then saw the consultant. Baby's head is still free...just... But is moving down and very low. Measuring fine but due to the insulin they are going to induce me at around 38 weeks, could be put forward to 37 weeks depending on my next scan result!
So I have gone from having 7 and a half weeks to go, to maybe 4 and a half weeks to go!
Feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment, a mixture of excitement, nerves, panic and joy!
Oh and they don't think I'll need a c section...phew! X
So all in all Henry could be with us between the 9th and 17th January! don't want to wait till the 6th to find out :( x

aaaww how lovely is all that?! And youre going to get to meet LO early, jealous! x

It really is lovely and I have been a very luck girl... Just really want a date now!!

I dont know enough people for a baby shower, lol, my sister keeps saying i should have one but think she misses the point that im not supposed to organise it myself :) i know a few people have bought things for him for xmas though. and i started a new job, got pregnant then have been off sick most of the time so not even expecting a card there! Lol.
At least xmas will distract you from waiting around for your date though x

That's what I'm hoping! Also not even started the nursery yet so got lots to do to keep me busy.. In fact writing my list of things to do will probably take me a whole day to do haha x

I half wish i wasnt so organised so i still had things to distract me then i wouldnt be waiting and willing him to make an appearance! Lol

Feel free to come down and busy yourself with my list... I really don't mind!

Aw thats lovely of them hun. U lucky lady lol. Also nice to hear u will be meeting baba a bit earlier :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back